
I really do love Spring the best, I think. I love growing things - not so great at keeping them alive, but I do love to see them grow! I love it when the temperatures are in the 70's, even low 80's and it's perfect park and take a walk weather. I really love seeing all the baby ducks at the duck pond swimming around (I'll pretend that I don't realize that most of them get eaten by varmits - only the really lucky ones survive). Summer is great with fun summer activities and a more relaxed schedule for my children, but it's just SO HOT here in the summer. I LOVE the fall for a change in wardrobe, chilly nights and leaves turning colors, but schedules can get crazy, and you have to wear a jacket everyday and then are burning up again by noon. Winter is great - holidays are the best, but it sure was an extra cold one (for North Texas!) this year. Yep, I think I like Spring the best (obviously I don't have allergies or I would probably pick a different season).
I've always wanted to get pictures of my children in the blue bonnets that can be so pretty around here this time of year. For whatever reason every year, that has never happened. It happened this year! I was so excited, and the boys thought they were so cool. I'd love to go again and get the whole family in a picture . ..we'll see about that one, but I'm so happy to at least have had my 3 boys in them for once in their little lives. So, here's my boys . ..



9 comments:
OK sister I have to confess I am laughing VERY hard at Colby in these pictures. Did someone forget to tell him to smile like a normal child? He looks so funny. Great pictures though. I love bluebonnet pictures and I am glad you finally got some. I will have to show these to Uncle Aric when he gets home. He will get a kick out of them.
Okay, where did you find this nice patch? I took some the other day and there are like cars buzzing by on the freeway in the background. Not very "pretty". I love the pics. Tyler really has grown up alot this last year. He looks so much older than he did last year at swim lessons.
You know, this whole bluebonnet season is so new to me. I've seen people stopping at roadsides to take pix like these and I didn't get it until I see my gorgeous little nephews awash in a sea of them! Make sure you mail a link to this post to my mom!!!
If anyone is looking I know of a cemetary in Cleburne that is solid bluebonnets. That way instead of cars in the background you would have nice tomb stones. : )
These are great! I love the yearly bluebonnet pictures. Sadly, I don't think I've ever gotten any with my kids either. I agree, even though I do have some of the allergies, I love springtime!
so cute Kendra, these turned out great! I love that you can see little pieces of the boy's personalities, how fun!
Well, allergy boy here (your husband) and while spring time is not my favorite (I'm like the guy in Sleepless in Seattle engaged to Meg Ryan who just sneezes all the time!!), I do love my boys in these great photos. You did a great job getting them together. They certainly are as cute as their Mommy!! Love you dear!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has waited to do bluebonnet pictures. I want to, but it never seems like the right time. Hopefully next year we will. These look great! You'll have to tell me where you went.
Post a Comment