Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fall Ball.....





I love watching my boys play sports. I REALLY love watching them play baseball (I understand it better than football or soccer!) Colby is my little baseball stud, and he was excited to getting back to playing after being out for a year or so. He is now in the Kid Pitch league (Minor league), which changes things quite a bit! He was back on a team with our favorite coaches, Paul and Mark. An added bonus was that he got to play on the same team as cousin Timothy! The boys loved being on the same team, and we loved getting to see our family a lot for practices and games.
Coach Paul gave a Baby Ruth candy bar to stars of the game....Colby was the recipient one time, but for the last game, everyone got one!



Coach Paul is such a sweet man - we loved having Colby on his team....



Being in kid pitch was a little tricky for Colbs at first....he was pretty timid batting and got hit several times by wild pitches. By the end of the season he was doing better...got his confidence back and was getting some good hits. I love how my little man is so passionate about sports and is committed to whatever he sets his mind to. That kid must have practiced pitching and batting and catching pop flys in our yard 100 times a day...he makes me smile!


No comments: