Sunday, September 13, 2009

Taking a poll....

I went out Friday afternoon with the boys to a nearby park to take more pictures...still trying for good ones...let me know which ones of the boys you like the best:

Group#1
Group #2
Group #3
Brady #1
Brady #2
Colby #1
Colby #2
Tyler #1
Tyler #2
Tyler #3

Help this mama out!

post signature

9 comments:

Julie said...

I like Group 2, Brady 1, Colby 1, and Tyler 1 and 3 the best. But they are all good and the boys are so handsome, how can you go wrong???

The Hillger's said...

those are all good! such cute boys, my favorites are the ones by the trees!

Brenda Sorrells said...

You didn't give any bad choices. They are all perfect. I love those boys!!

Rikki said...

too hard to decide. i like group 1 & 3.
i like Brady #2, and Tyler #1, but both of Colby's are so cute i can't decide. you'd have to go with which one captures his personality best.

this quiz is too hard!

Lana said...

Seriously those are good pics but since you are taking a poll I will give my votes:) I love group 1 and 3 and the first one of all your boy:) I really feel you can't go wrong with any of them. They are all very handsome boys and super sweet on top of that!!! Good picture taking skills too.

Emiley said...

Can you go wrong?? I LOVE group #! for sure...perfect pose and cute faces and all the boys! My favs of the boys are #1 for Brady and Colby and #2 for Tyler. You should order some big ones of those handsome boys!

Holly said...

They are all very good but since you asked"
Group #1
Brady & Colby #1
Tyler #3

Lizze said...

I like them all, but if I have to pick favorites:

Group 2, Brady 1, Colby 2, Tyler 3

LEstes65 said...

Group 1 & 2. Brady 1, Colby 2 & Tyler 3. All great shots, though!