Really, we had such a fun day and Kim and I really had fun watching our kiddos get to be together. Here's some shots from our fun filled day:
You know those guys with the cameras who want to take your picture on the way in (and all over the park) then want you to pay so much money to buy it there? Well, when they told us to get together for a picture, I sweetly just asked him if he wouldn't mind taking one with my camera instead. Sweet man . . .he was so nice to do that for me.
Tyler declined to ride "the pirate boat", and when Colby got off, it was very apparent that he did NOT like that one. It made his tummy feel funny, he said. I knew exactly the feeling he was talking about . . I hadn't minded staying off with Tyler myself! It had so startled him that his gum that he was chewing fell out of his mouth and had gotten stuck in his shirt. Poor kiddo!
This was a fun little skyscraper ride, and a fun photo op to boot!! he!

Waiting for the train ride . . .had to have a "silly picture" after the "smiling picture". I thought the silly one was more true of our kids to be honest, so it's the only one you'll see here!

Oh, and Brady had a fabulous day NOT at Six Flags but with his super Aunt Moni! This is the shirt I wrote about earlier . . .the "I tried to be good, but then I got bored" one. Here he is trying hard to open a bottle of lotion so he can spread it all over his body. Thankfully his mommy caught him before he got the cap open. Little stinker!! And all that mess in the floor behind him - that's from his morning wanderings as well!
11 comments:
What a fun day my love!! My boys have such a great Mom that will do special days like this for them. They have the greatest Mom ever!! Love you kiddo!
What fun! And what fun friends, too! I remember those hot days when my kids and I would go to Six Flags. It was hot, and expensive, but always so much fun! Sweet memories you are making with your boys!
Hugs!
Sounds fun to me! Way to go, beating the Six Flags system!
OH, How Fun! Ansley heard on the radio the other day that there is a 6 Flags over Georgia! I'm going to have to try really hard to beat the 6 Flags system like you did! I just love freebies and deals!! Thanks for sharing!
I love that you all had such a fun day. What great memories you are making with such great friends! Brady is so cute! I know he enjoyed his day with his Aunt Moni too!
I love Six Flags. We haven't been in a while though. It looks like ya'll had a fun time! The kids are getting big.
Loved this post...Tyler's gum falling out in shock made me laugh! such great kids from such great parents!
Love you!
BJB
Very fun! Poor Tyler and the gum. I would of died laughing and atleast it didn't hit the person in front of him. Some day I will blgo about the time I was sitting at church, on the stairs and during the meet and greet my gum fell out on the lady in front of us. :)
Susan
TAKE THAT SIX FLAGS!!!
I love sticking it to the man!!!
I love Six Flags! Even with their sneaky marketing schemes! But it looks like you showed them...SO FUNNY! What a fun trip! Glad you all had fun!
Fun fun fun. Cute cute cute.
Post a Comment