Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The first time . . .

This is my first time to blog on my very own blog!! I have been a blog reader for a long time now, and have loved being able to sneak peeks into people's lives and thoughts, as well as see cute pictures of their kids, their families, their activities. Blog world has just been fun. So, I thought, maybe I should have my own blog as well - do I have time to blog myself - NO! But wouldn't it be fun to look back on and see what the Lord has been doing in our lives with it documented sometimes?? Yes! So, I'm joining my sweet hubby, my sister, my friends and lots of family members in the world of BLOGS. Maybe soon I can figure out how to post pictures and other fun things!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SISTER I am so excited you have a blog. Donny the blog master from year of blogging must be proud.My greatest hope is to find a funny spelling issue on YOUR blog!! Good luck.

Laura Scott said...

Wlomce ot teh bgginlog wlrod Kderna. Jsut konw I wlil be cekhcnig in form tmie to tmie. Be craeufl...bgginlog is aiddtcnig!!! Is taht fnnuy eonugh Mnioca? Waht's fnnuy is enyvrenoe cna pobrblay raed tihs!

Anonymous said...

very 21st century of you!!!!

glad to have you sucked into the blogosphere!!!

Kelly Vaughn said...

This is so exciting!!! I am so glad you have entered blog world!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts about anything!!! I love you and wish you a very happy birthday today!! I am so glad we are famiy! You are precious to me!
Love you so much,
Kelly